1. View this web page in Safari on the iOS device you are configuring.
2. Use this form to obtain an auto-configuration profile for your EE mailbox:
3. Then click Install, then Install again, and Install a third time. It will ask for your full name, your password, and that’s it – switch to your Mail app and you should have full use of your new account.
Alternatively, here are the steps to manually configure your account:Receiving mail
- Go to Settings and then either Accounts and Passwords (iOS 11) or Mail –> Accounts (iOS 10), and click Add Account. Then select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account, and enter your Name, Email address, Password, and Description (can be whatever you like) and tap Next.
- Select IMAP. Under Incoming Mail Server, enter Host Name mail.electricembers.net, User Name (your full email address), and Password. Enter the same info under Outgoing Mail Server, and tap Next (it will verify.)
- Tap Save.
- Return to Settings and then either Accounts and Passwords (iOS 11) or Mail –> Accounts (iOS 10), find the account on the mail accounts page and select it, then tap it again. Then under Outgoing Mail Server, tap SMTP. Find mail.electricembers.net under either Primary Server or Other SMTP Servers, and tap it.
- Confirm Use SSL is On, Authentication is Password, Server Port is 587, and User Name (full email address) & Password are entered correctly. Then tap Done.